Position: Project Manager
Salary: From $85 to $90 per hour
Our client is a large government entity who is looking for a Project Manager to join their team for a large asset management deployment.
- Conduct initial assessment of Cityworks deployment across the department
- Work with stakeholder groups to develop and gain consensus on a roadmap and project plan that includes prioritization of areas, resource allocation, and budget requirements
- Coordinate and lead meetings and workshops to ensure deliverables are agreed to and on track
- Interview key stakeholders and lead workshops with business users and subject matter experts to elicit requirements, understand existing business processes, and develop functional designs
- Produce various project documents, including business requirements documents (including functional and non-functional requirements), business process flows and maps, etc.
- Advise on matters of system design and confer with vendors (ESRI) when needed
- Recommend practical alternative solutions to a wide range of complex business problems while ensuring any potential issues are identified, tracked, and resolved
- Advise on what data the system needs to collect, track, and report on for asset management purposes
- Develop roadmap and project plan for the implementation of Cityworks in all section of the Department
- Develop documented business process maps for all functions handled within Cityworks
- Identify, acquire, and test all hardware required to support Cityworks in the field
- Ensure the full deployment and stabilization of Cityworks within all or the vast majority of sections of Operations and Environmental Services
- Assist with the selection and onboarding of a permanent, FT Business Systems Analyst (who will manage and develop Cityworks into the future) and conduct necessary knowledge transfer at conclusion of assignment
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience with Business Requirements assessment, analyzing and documentation within an IT project context
- Demonstrated project leadership/project management skills, including developing statements of work, project charters, project plans and regular project reporting and stakeholder management
- Direct experience in the deployment and use of Cityworks work-order management or other comparable asset-based work-order management systems
If you are interested, please forward your resume to James Diggins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR TALENT. OUR BUSINESS.
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.