Position: Technical Benefits Specialist/Pricing Analyst
Salary: Up to $60,000 per year
Are you a Financial Analyst with experience in group insurance? Are you tired of working overtime in stressful environments where you feel like just a number?
We have a new career opportunity for a Technical Benefits Specialist in Verdun!
As an integral member of the Benefits and Marketing Support team, the Technical Benefits Specialist is responsible for the provision and promotion of services to support the sales and servicing of the company’s lines of business. The incumbent will provide day-to-day services to the Associates and clients within their specific region.
Perks of the job:
- Annual salary up to $60,000 + Great benefits!
- No overtime!
- Work-life balance encouraged
- Family-oriented environment
- Growing insurance firm – an opportunity to advance your career!
- Provide ongoing client services for assigned Associates through proactive case management, pricing and processing plan amendments, reviewing booklets/contracts, developing retention and illustrations, commenting on quarterly experience results, and completing projection letters prior to renewal
- Prepare sales and marketing documents for the Vice-President
- Conduct market surveys, review renewals and analyze the design of employee benefit plans
- Prepare consulting reports that describe the company’s consulting services, address the plan sponsor’s objectives, outline the carrier’s underwriting approach, explain the company’s evaluation processes, and provide supporting commentary relative to the proposed plan management strategies
- Liaise extensively with other members of the Benefits and Marketing Support team regarding the status of case assignments
- Review new business applications and enrollment data to ensure complete and accurate information is provided to insurance carriers
- Prepare presentation material for quotations, finalist presentations, Associate seminars and employee meetings
- Assist team members when required to prepare benchmarks or enter plan design
- Prepare presentations regarding taxable benefit applications and overall benefit tax savings strategies
- You are bilingual in French and English
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience
- You have worked in the insurance industry, specifically with group insurance – a must!
- You are team-spirited, highly analytical and can handle multiple priorities
Please send your CV in Word format to Stephanie Scappaticcio at email@example.com if you are interested!
YOUR TALENT. OUR BUSINESS.
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial