Position: Bilingual Information Officer Hiring NOW!
Salary: $21.21 per hour during training (approx. 4 weeks); $22.84 per hour after training
Job Type: Contract with extension possibilities Varied positions according to organization needs
**Must be available for varied shifts between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 8 p.m.
At its core, this position will be responsible for ensuring that Canadians get the information they need about specific federal government programs and services.
To bring that vision to life, you will find your typical day involves:
- Communicating by phone or by email using tact, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Identifying the needs of the client/customer, researching and gathering the most relevant data, and expertly communicating the information in a timely manner
What we aim to find in the successful candidate:
- Team spirit, positive mindset, readiness and willingness to learn something new
- Fluency in both French and English (oral and written)
- Attention to detail, computer savvy, and excellent communication skills on the phone and via email
- Availability to work Monday through Friday, between 6:30 a.m. and 8 p.m., for shifts that range from 5.5 to 7.5 hours all applicants must be available to work on any day of the week
We would love to hear from you today!
Please send your resume as a Word document to Mara Burrows at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR TALENT. OUR BUSINESS.
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial