Position: Cloud Automation Lead
Job Type: Long-term contract; Full-time
Our client, a leader in specialized retail segments, is currently looking for a Cloud Automation Lead to join their team in downtown Toronto.
What’s in it for you?
- A multibillion-dollar company providing ample opportunities for career progression
- A long-term contract assignment and a stable job
- An accomplishment to talk about, adding another feather in your cap
In this role, the incumbent will:
- Manage the implementation of cloud deployment governance and standards along with the migration planning from on-premises to a hybrid cloud environment across multiple cloud providers
- Lead the design, implementation, and management of client’s cloud infrastructure (including Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform)
- Collaborate with the client’s NOC and SOC to ensure security and high uptime/availability of cloud and VDI environments
- Effectively utilize current monitoring and alerting tools and implement future central monitoring, alert, and configuration solutions
- Work with the Infrastructure Platform team to ensure departmental data is defined and part of corporate backups and DR
- Track performance across all platforms and report metrics to IT Leadership
- Track critical success factors and key performance indicators (KPI) for all team members as defined by management
- 3+ years of infrastructure as code experience – i.e. Terraform is an asset!
- 5+ years of process automation experience
- 5+ years of creating, deploying, and managing containers (i.e. Docker)
- 5+ years of managing a Linux Windows Server infrastructure in an environment with 200+ servers
- 5+ years of managing a Hyper-Visor environment (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Experience in managing small to medium-sized IT Infrastructure team
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing cloud infrastructures (i.e. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP)
If you have what it takes, please send your resume in a Word document to Vikas Bhardwaj at the following address: email@example.com.
YOUR TALENT. OUR BUSINESS.
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.